Bully Free Zone
Bullying is when someone keeps doing things to have power over another person.
Some people bully others by:
- Saying mean things
- Calling them names
- Threatening them
- Kicking or hitting them
- Taking their things or money
- Leaving them out of activities and games
- Making them do things they do not want to do
What can you do if you are being bullied?
- Walk away
- Ignore them
- Tell them to stop
- Always tell a teacher or adult you can trust
- Spend time with your friends because bullies hardly ever pick on people if they are in a group
Be Bully Free!
- I need to respect the rights of others.
- Bullying hurts inside and outside.
- It is okay for people to think, look and act differently.
- I know that both actions and words can hurt
- It is okay to tell when someone bullies.
- It is not ok to bully.
- I am responsible for my own actions.