HBA Pictorial Roster Proofing
For the safety of HBA members and staff, the HBA is not hosting in-person pictorial roster proofing this year. Instead, proofing will occur remotely, January 13 to 22.
You may need to proof your pictorial roster entry if:
- You changed your contact information (retired, changed employer, changed name, etc.) after September 1, 2020.
- The contact information listed in your HBA account was inaccurate or incomplete on September 1, 2020.
- You would prefer not to publish some or all of the contact information listed in your HBA account.
Other important things to remember:
- You may not be included in the 2021 Pictorial Roster if you joined the HBA or renewed membership after September 1, 2020.
- You may not have a photo with your roster entry you had not submitted a photo for any previous issue of the HBA Pictorial Roster, or if you had no photo associated with your online HBA account as of September 1, 2020. No entry photos may be added, removed or changed at this time.
Follow these steps to proof your entry in the HBA 2021 Pictorial Roster:
- Log in to your online HBA account, or create an account.
- Click here to view the proof of the 2021 roster. Tip: Press Ctrl+F on your keyboard (Command+F on Mac) and type in your last name, first to search for your entry.
- If there are no changes to make to your entry, then no action is required. If you would like to make changes, see the next steps.
- To update your contact information for the 2021 pictorial roster, fill out this form and hit Submit.
- Each change to the text in a roster entry costs $20. Watch your email for an invoice. If you do not pay the invoiced amount by January 25, 2021, your submitted change will not be made.