FREE to All Licensed Attorneys!
RSVP Required to firstname.lastname@example.org or (713) 650-0470
“Practical Tips to Avoid the Legal Malpractice Lawsuit” will presented by Thomas Ganucheau (Beck Redden LLP) for 1.5 hours CLE credit, including 1 hour ethics.
Now, more than ever, evaluating legal risk and potential liability is a core component of a law firm’s practice. This presentation is intended to present ideas on how to manage those challenges. The following topics will be addressed:
- Plaintiff’s perspective/fertile grounds for legal malpractice claims against firms defending malpractice claims;
- If a mistake is made, how do you avoid making the situation worse;
- The challenges of joint representation;
- Avoiding conflicts of interest; and
- Best practices for educating your lawyers on potential malpractice claims.