The Houston Bar Association’s Houston Volunteer Lawyers has several legal advice clinics scheduled to assist those in affected areas of the county who have legal questions and legal issues following Hurricane Harvey. No appointment is necessary, but clinics are limited by space available, so early arrival is suggested. Visit www.makejusticehappen.org for updated information on clinics as they are scheduled throughout the Houston area.
- Jewish Family Service Relief Clinic, New location: Temple Sinai, 13875 Brimhurst Dr, Houston 77077; Noon-3:30 p.m.
- Memorial Assistance Ministries, 1625 Blalock, Houston, TX 77080; 9:00 a.m.-Noon.
In addition, volunteer attorneys will be among agencies on hand at Disaster Recovery Centers to provide legal resources for those affected by Hurricane Harvey:
- Baytown Community Center: 2407 Market St. (open daily, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.)
- Greenspoint Mall: 263 Greenspoint Mall, Houston (open daily, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.)
- Simonton Community Church: 9703 FM 1489 Simonton Rd., Simonton, TX 77476