As referenced in the September-October 2017 issue of The Houston Lawyer, here are some important resources for attorneys and the public.
- List legal assistance resources available to the public after Hurricane Harvey.
- List of attorney-specific resources related to Hurricane Harvey.
- September 2017 Disaster Manual from the State Bar of Texas.
- Informative slideshows (“Flood Insurance Claims”, “Mo’ Disasters, Mo’ Problems”) from the “FEMA and Beyond” presentation on September 7, 2017.
- Click here for a list of frequently-asked-questions (and answers) regarding legal issues around Hurricane Harvey, as provided by Baker Botts. (This guide provides general information only that may or may not be applicable in individual circumstances. It is not intended as legal advice. For legal advice in specific circumstances, please consult your own lawyer or the HBA LegalLine at (713) 759-1133.)
These resources and more can be found on our Harvey Relief page.