The Supreme Court of Texas and the HBA Professionalism Committee invite you to celebrate the second Texas Day of Civility in the Law with fellow HBA members. The program is planned for Friday, April 26 at the 1910 Courthouse, beginning at 1:00 p.m., with a reception to follow from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. The event features
- Justice Eva Guzman, Supreme Court of Texas
- Justice Jeffrey S. Boyd, Supreme Court of Texas
- Justice Jimmy Blacklock, Supreme Court of Texas
- Justice J. Brett Busby, Supreme Court of Texas
- Justice Julie Countiss, First Court of Appeals
- Judge Michael Gomez, 129th District Court, and
- Moderators Kevin Dubose of Alexander Dubose & Jefferson LLP and Lynne Liberato of Haynes and Boone, LLP
discussing civility and professionalism.
This program is approved for 2 hours of MCLE ethics credit.
The celebration is an HBA members-only event and is free to attend. For more information, contact Bonnie Simmons at email@example.com or (713) 759-1133.